A woman’s look is never complete unless complimented by a sassy handbag. Handbags are part of a woman’s accessory and the type of handbag one settles for illuminates one’s personality. Usually, the bold independent women carry big colorful bags, while the timid ones are into dull bags. Handbags come in different sizes, shapes and colors, hence when making a purchase, pick one that will bring out the best personality in you.
Identifying a handbag is one thing, the other problem is how to pick that bag that will give you service for your money, make you stand out amongst your girlfriends or co-workers, and one that’s authentic. Well, all your answers are about to be answered as I will take you through pre-owned Hermes bags and just why they are worth every penny.
Why Hermes bags?
Hermes is a French owned company that was founded in 1937.It specializes in bags such as the coveted Birkin and Kelly bags. In addition to bags, it deals with leather, luxury goods and other accessories.
So just what is this that makes this bag scarce and sought after:
• Hermes bags are head of the game than most other designer bags; this is because they have the best branding on their bags ever. In addition, the company is family owned and has mastered the craft of making bags over years.
• If you are into looks then this is the bag for you; even from a far, one can be spotted as this bag tends to look luxurious and expensive. Vintage Hermes bags have the best touch of leather to give it that bold expensive look.
• If you got that bold, independent personality and you looking for a bag to bring this out, then Hermes bag is the answer as it will give you status and make you stand out.
• Are you always complaining about not getting either the right color, shape, size or the right accessories on your bag? Well, with Hermes bags you will leave you spoilt for choice as they come in all sizes, shapes and color.
• Let’s face it, who wants to buy a bag and be re-dying it after a couple of months? Hermes bags are made with the best leather hence no coloring is needed.
• Tired of replacing your handbags after a short while because of its many flaws, well Hermes bags hold their value. They do not age easily because of their branding, which is done with precision.
• Forget all other designer bags even celebrities seek after these bags as you will notice some public figures such as the Kardashians with the Birkin Hermes handbags.
Types of Hermes bags
Below is a list of the most coveted vintage Hermes bags;
1. Hermes Birkin Bag
It is the most sought after bag from Hermes, it was first made in1984 and has since always been coveted. Unlike the other Hermes bags, it takes a longer time to create. It comes with unique features such as; interior leather lining, one zipped pocket, double handles and lock keys. It comes in different sizes and leather types and its hardware are either made in gold or palladium.
2. Hermes Evelyne Bag
This is a cross body shoulder bag that comes in three types Evelyne I. (no external pocket), Evelyne 2. (Has an external pocket) and Evelyne 3. (Has external pockets and adjustable canvas strap). What makes it unique is that it has the Hermes 'H’ logo at the front. It comes in four different sizes; however, all its colors are not yet available.
3. Hermes Kelly Bag.
Its hand- mad, which makes it of high quality since unique craftsmanship is employed. It is also rare and luxurious, making it be coveted. It comes in two types Rigide (it is stiffer, has exterior stitching and more expensive) and Souple (softer, has interior stitching and made of soft leather). These bags come in different leather types, hardware made of gold, palladium or diamond; have a single handle, interior lining made of leather, one zip pocket and two open pockets.
4. Hermes Constance Bags.
It’s a sassy shoulder bag made of long straps. It comes in four varying sizes and can be comfortably used both at night and during the day.
Where to buy Hermes Bags?
These prestigious authentic bags can be found in Hermes Boutique or you can shop for them online depending on your country.
Well, so next time you want to purchase a pre-owned Hermes Bags bag that works for you, Hermes is your ultimate answer as to what you need in a bag.